Blogging A First Foray Into Fly Fishing in North Western Ontario


A local Thunder Bay resident has started a journal of his first experiences in Fly Fishing.  From purchasing a fly rod, setting it up and hitting the local rivers.  Will he catch a Steelhead this season?  Keep following to find out.

"It's a pretty peaceful morning to be fly fishing before I login to work.  The skies are overcast. The birds are chirping. There's no wind which is as of late has been blowing cold from the North. 

If I don't' catch anything here on day 4 I won't be discouraged. I relish the motivation this red Wolf fishing rod has injected me with.  I have a new purpose to get up first thing in the morning and just get out into nature and get some of that fresh air and just be still. Present. It is really nice."

Comments

Popular Posts